FIND OUT WHY LANDLORD SHOULD CHOOSE DIAL A SHORT LET :
- WE ARE SPECIALIST IN LETTINGS.
At Dial A Short Let we can offer landlords the highest professional services and the best advice while we are focusing on ensuring a good return on your investment. Letting quality properties in Dublin has been a main element of Dial A Short Let since we opened our company eighteen years ago. Over the years, we have built a solid reputation for a professional, yet personal service and a comprehensive database of repeat, satisfied clients, ranging from long term lets to corporate short term lets. We have been successfully letting, managing and marketing high quality LONG TERM and SHORT TERM accommodation. Our priority is letting the property to the right tenants, responsiveness, and professional service.
We are offering:
• Professional and quality service. You are dealing with an agent who follows a Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct laid down by their professional body P.S.R.A.
• Free Valuation. An expert from Dial A Short Let office will visit your property to provide the most accurate valuation and explain how we would best market your property in order to get you the best possible price.
• Free advertising on our home website www.dialashortlet.com
• Free advertising on myhome.ie website
• Free advertising on Daft.ie website
• Consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional advice and guidance
• Insurance – Dial A Short Let has Professional Indemnity insurance
• Security - your money is protected by a Client Money Protection Scheme
• Access to informed advice on decor and fit-out for your rental property
• Instantly e-mailing your property details to our database of tenants and companies
• 24 hours emergency property management service
• We are instantly emailing your property details and PowerPoint presentation of your property to our database of clients who are looking for properties to let.
- WE ARE FULLY LICENSED AND BONDED LETTING AGENCY.
Dial A Short Let is fully licensed and bonded agency. Our PROPERTY SERVICES REGULATORY AUTHORITY licence number is 001723.
- WE ARE INNOVATIVE
Over 85% of property searches start online now, so getting your property on Ireland’s most popular websites is our priority. We’ll make sure your property is listed on daft.ie and myhome.ie free of charge! We are also present on such as social networks as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. We use PowerPoint Presentations and PicasaWeb.
- WE ARE COMPETITIVE.
Our fees are competitive, we carry out the services we say that we will do. We will only take on properties of quality or character . We will take full range of photographs of your property, prepare a power point presentation of your property, and will advertise it on www.dialashortlet.com, www.myhome.ie, www.myhome.ie . All of this for free! We will charge our fees only if your property will be successfully let.
WE ARE ONE OF THE LEADING SHORT TERM LETTING AGENCY IN SOUTH COUNTRY DUBLIN.
WE ARE OFFERING FULL MANAGEMENT OF PROPERTIES.
Corporate and private clients are increasingly contacting us for rental properties that are managed by Dial A Short Let to ensure a smooth tenancy. Our professional property management team ensure that our landlords are always compliant with all legislation.
Our comprehensive service covers all aspects of property management. Dial A Short Let can assist you with:
• Initial visit to the property to asses and advice on the best way to achieve the maximum rent
• Taking full range photographs of the property
• Preparing details of the property for marketing and selecting the best suitable tenants
• Finding suitable tenant
• Negotiating the rent
• Preparing lease agreements, inventory of the property, P.R.T.B. form and standing order form
• Checking clients references
• Collecting rent and deposit
• Provisions of a 24 hours emergency help line
• Key holding service
• Ensuring compliance with safety regulations: BER – Building Energy Rating, Gas Safety Regulations and Fire regulations
• Managing the check out procedure and advising about deductions from the deposit
• Changing Gas and Electricity utilities into tenants name
• Arranging payments of outgoing rents
• Regular inspections of the property • Sending monthly invoices for the rent and deductions